About Me

My photo
Beautiful Bitterroot Valley, Montana, United States
Welcome to my BLOG!! I am a crazy high energy Montana gal. Actually a Texas transplant but because I have lived in this beautiful state for over 50 years I consider myself a true Montanan. I live where most people come to vacation. Married with all boys and three dogs. I love the outdoors, but am not a huge fan of winter. I love sunsets, gentle rains, and roller coasters. I am also an avid equestrian, owning 3 horses, and a mule. I love to quilt during winter months ( Did I mention I am not an avid fan of winter?)So glad you are here and hope we'll be friends! Visit often to see what I have been up to...I guarantee I don't sit still for long!

Winter Sky

Winter Sky

Friday, April 8, 2011

ABC"S of me....

This came from a friend's post she asked us to re post with our own answers so here goes!
Have a great week everyone!



Age: 61
Bed Size: King
Chore You Dislike: Putting away groceries
Dogs: Three 2 black labs and the “other woman “ Tess, a mini Aussie
Essential Start of Your Day: Coffee, lots and lots of coffee
Favorite Color: Purple
Gold or Silver: Gold, with diamonds
Height: 5'4", vertically challenged
Instruments You Play: Guitar
Job Title: Unemployed Goddess
Kids: 3 boys, 2 of my own and 1 attained by marriage
Live: Bitterroot Valley Montana, where others want to come to vacation
Mom's Name: Harriett
Nicknames: Jewels
Overnight Hospital Stays: Lots…. 2 babies and 1 removal of baby-maker
1 broken ankle and repeat of same
Pet Peeve(s): LIARS!
Quote From a Movie: “Tomorrow is another day”
Right- or Left-Handed: Right
Siblings: brother
Time You Wake Up: Anywhere between 7am- 8 am….
Underwear: Cotton grannie panties
Veggie You Dislike: Okra
What Makes You Run Late: Me….
X-Rays You Have Had: tons see O above
Yummy Food You Make: I am overweight so just about everything!
Zoo Animal You Like Best: None…..I believe wild animals need to be wild…not in Zoos

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Jules ... nice to meetcha! LOL Way cool! and how fun to get to know more about you!!

    ReplyDelete