About Me

My photo
Beautiful Bitterroot Valley, Montana, United States
Welcome to my BLOG!! I am a crazy high energy Montana gal. Actually a Texas transplant but because I have lived in this beautiful state for over 50 years I consider myself a true Montanan. I live where most people come to vacation. Married with all boys and three dogs. I love the outdoors, but am not a huge fan of winter. I love sunsets, gentle rains, and roller coasters. I am also an avid equestrian, owning 3 horses, and a mule. I love to quilt during winter months ( Did I mention I am not an avid fan of winter?)So glad you are here and hope we'll be friends! Visit often to see what I have been up to...I guarantee I don't sit still for long!

Winter Sky

Winter Sky

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Winter.......I am sick of it in more ways than1

Well today is my first "legit" head cold for a long long time.......Steve and Tyler came last weekend for the Corvallis wrestling meet and Steve just happened to have a cold.......I love sharing, but this is not fun.......so this will be short and sweet.....I am going to go park my bod under a warm blanket and pray for spring to get here......SOOOOOOOONNNNNN. I hate winter...did I tell you that?

No comments:

Post a Comment